Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2026

LISTENING TO A YOUTUBE AUDIOBOOK produced by THE WILD WEST VAULT

My print books are taking second place to audiobooks because I cannot embroider or sew and read a book.  It seems that there are quite a few audiobooks available to choose from  many with similar themes which is why narration is very important. 
What is important to note is the increase number of Ai generated stories. Ai is not the best content creator or graphic facilitator. 
The following video is the 3rd video I have listened to produced by THE WILD WEST VAULT.  It is historical fiction with faith, inspirational. The theme is in the title: "The Sheriff Only Wanted a Housekeeper for Winter—The Polish Girl Changed His Entire Life" .  You could listen to the story while you are driving on errands or to work or, like I do, wile sewing; it is 56 minutes and 45 seconds long.
I have discovered these "historical fiction like, mail order bride" tales are relaxing, they are non-violent,  "G" rated plots worth listening to. I find these stories inspirational and motivational as well as entertaining.  I have decided to share other audiobook channels that I enjoy. 




 by Marsha L Floyd

No comments:

Post a Comment