YOTUTBE REVIEW: MYSTERY LANE
MYSTERY LANE is not my favorite channel that shares Nero Wolfe stories but I do enjoy them and have subscribed to the channel. In reading the comments I find they are no different than any other channel, regardless of the topic, some like it others found fault.
I was playing games, Rummy and backgammon, while listening to an episode of Nero Wolf via YouTube; NERO WOLFE AND THE MURDER IN CRAMER’S OFFICE, I am not an Ai specialist thus though I know that it is Ai influenced I cannot tell you the extent to which it is. I can tell you I have listened to “Nero Wolfe, inspired stories as well as other stories that are not worth my commenting on.
“NERO WOLFE AND THE MURDER IN CRAMER’S OFFICE” explores why there is a dead man in Cramer’s office. As with most of the NERO WOLFE STORIES there are characters that most followers of the orchid loving detective expect to prese=you need to know: Nero Wolfe, Archie, Fritz, and Cramer, any channel worth viewing must have these individuals as part of the plot, Mystery Lane checks the boxes.
The plot captured me within the first minute and kept my attention throughout the one hour 20 minutes and 32 seconds. I am drawn to, and have SUBSCRIBED, the channel because the conversations are not dumbed down, meaning: if you do not have an extensive vocabulary get a dictionary. I had to look up two terms spoken in this episode: Invective and Prevericate, I assumed the meaning by how it was used in a sentence, I looked the words up to be sure.
The generated Ai images don’t seem to match the dialogue, something I have noticed with most of the short stories found on YouTube. M y imagination is better.
When listening to the audio story REMEMBER: This is a spin-off of the original Nero Wolfe chronicle of which I have watched. The original was written by Rex Stout and published in the 1930’s.
DEFINITIONS:
Invective is harsh, abusive, or highly insulting language
used to blame, censure, or violently attack someone. It often combines intense
anger with sharp rhetorical skill or bitter sarcasm
prevaricate means to avoid telling the truth. It is a formal verb used when someone dodges a direct question, beats around the bush, or gives a misleading answer without outright telling a flat-out lie
Check it out. Please Like and Subscribe the channel if you watch it as well as SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT on this blog.
Written by Marsha L Floyd
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
No comments:
Post a Comment