Pages

Thursday, February 1, 2018

DEVELOPING THE LEADER WITHIN YOU 2.0 by John C Maxwell

If you have never read a John C Maxwell book and you are interested in having your own business and / or improving upon your leadership skills then I recommend you read DEVELOPING THE LEADER WITHIN YOU 2.0. If you own more than 2 John C Maxwell books I would suggest you skip this book.

Though may be a few “nuggets” found within the pages of this book however as a fan of John C. Maxwell it grieves me to say DEVELOPING THE LEADER WITHIN YOU 2.O is more of the same. It seems that Mr. Maxwell is re-releasing his books with a slite twist and it is now to redundant for me to give him a pass. Perhaps he has said all that he has to say.

In the not so fine print on the cover it reads: “Over 2 Million Copies Sold (Original Edition)”.

If you have never read a Maxwell good then grab a copy. There are great tips on leadership including developing an understanding when the problem is not the other person but you- see chapter 5: Problem Solving. If you are determined to read this book even though you have read the others you will find some diffences and two chapters that have been omitted.

Book stores require I indicate how I like this book by assigning between 1 to 5 stars. On average I have given 5 stars to a John C Maxwell book. I cannot do it this time because if I had not received a complimentary copy I would not have purchased this book.   - - - written by Marsha L F Randolph

No comments:

Post a Comment