Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2020

A LETTER TO MY CLIENTS-

This blog is dedicated to reviews so today I am reviewing myself:
In a perfect world I would sew, garden and write but the world is not perfect and people need help. I don't mind helping people, I love helping people help themselves. Unfortunately, my helping people has lead to their financial improvement but, though I am getting debt free, I have been financially stagnant. In January of 2020 I, Marsha L Randolph, made a decision to do what I do but better. 

Because I now have the necessary credentials I can now do what I would refer my clients to other people do because I trust me. 

People put off dealing with their faith and their finances, even though they  know they need to get both in order.
I am qualified to help, I am trustworthy- two qualities people need when dealing with their money; I am also a woman of faith. Perhaps that is my one "fault"! I help people stop cheating on their taxes.  The bottom line: I am good at what I do and now I am expanding my business. 
The following is an email I am sending to my tax clients, my hope is that they will tell their friends that I care and really want to help.



 A NOTE FROM MARSHA

I pray this note finds you well. I know that for many people, because of the restraints put upon us during COVID-19,  this has been a very difficult time. Since February,   I have not been busy studying. 

I am excited about the future!   I  am teaching (as a volunteer)- an online  money management at FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY a Ramsey+ organization. There are so many people out there that put off doing what they know they need to do. 

(Here is a secret: Though I think it is worth maintaining the subscription for a year; I suggest to those who are financially strapped to take advantage of the 14 day trial period and cancel. I know I shouldn’t tell you this but the classes are really worth it.)

I have completed most of my studies, series 6 here I come!  I have completed the CEU’s necessary for tax preparation and renewed my Notary certifications. I have also reinstated my Life Insurance License and added a Health License. So many people need these things and more! 

I have never been profit driven which is why I never pushed to grow my tax practice. Don’t get me wrong, I need money!  I see so many people being taken advantage of and though there are men and women of integrity that sale life and health insurance they are few and far between.  Over the years I have met many people who struggle to make insurance payments or just let the policy get canceled due to nonpayment. And despite the affordable care act there are people without health insurance. So, I decided to be part of the solution.


The one lesson we have all learned during this COVID-19 crisis is that we need to be healthy and we need to be as debt free as possible. I have another virtual class coming up very soon, starting: MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14 AT 7PM. I am sure you know someone who would benefit from this class or needs health insurance or life insurance I would appreciate your referral. And of course I am more than willing to help you with anything you need. 




                                                                                                                 - Marsha

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ME: nowayztired@gmail.com Please reference this blog as the SUBJECT




No comments:

Post a Comment