Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

HOW TO MAKE MONEY BLOGGING- HOW I REPLACED MY DAY JOB WITH MY BLOG by Bob Lotich



Published in 2010 HOW TO MAKE MONEY BLOGGING by Bob Lotich is still relevant today. I admit that I have been blogging for quite a few years using the free services of Wordpress and Blogspot but I will soon be paying for my own website. The ebook version of HOW TO MAKE MONEY BLOGGING - HOW I REPLACED MY DAY JOB WITH MY BLOG is Free though it is worth purchasing the print version for $3.99.

This book serves as an introduction to monetizing a blog. The pros and cons of using various web platforms as well as information on how to choose a webhosting service with explanations of why the author chose specific companies.
Of course the reason for purchasing / downloading this book is to learn how to earn money blogging. My goal is to earn money from my blogs witch is why I want to switch from being under blogspot and wordprees to having my own web platform.  HOW TO MAKE MONEY BLOGGING answers every question I had including pointing out the earning curve which is based on blog following.
Setting up a blog and putting ads on it is useless if no one visits your website. HOW TO MAKE MONEY BLOGGING shares create traffic to your site.
If you are interested in developing a website to promote your business, product or just want to earn money working from home this is an excellent book to read. Though this book serves as an introduction to monetizing blogs Bob Lotich has a more detailed book available: Pro-Blogging Secrets: Strategies, Tips, and Answers You Need to Grow Your Blog and EArn More Money (Blogging Guide Book 2).

The author: Bob Lotich has a website dedicated to helping individuals become debt free please check it out: CHRISTIAN PF (Personal Finance)

No comments:

Post a Comment