Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

YOUTUBE REVIEW: WEBINAR: SOCIAL MEDIA MAREKTING MADE SIMPLE produced by U. S. Small Business Assoiciation




I have to admit, midway through I fell asleep and so I had to watch it again, from the beginning!  WEBINAR: SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING MADE SIMPLE produced by the U. S. Small Business Association. Any video produced by the SBA is both informative and factual and well worth the listen.

In this particular presentation, a recording of a live webinar the speakers explain the importance of using Social Media regardless of the type of business you have and tips on how to utilize the services. Every sight mentioned I incorporate in my businesses however I did learn how I can do things better.

I have, in the past, attended quite a few SBA workshops in my community.  SBA YouTube channel is definitely something a person who has products to present to the public should follow.



DISCLOSURE: I reviewed this video based on my personal preferences and without any solicitation from its’ producers. I was not asked to complete a review nor was I compensated for such. The producer of this video retains all rights and responsibilities for its’ content.

No comments:

Post a Comment