Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

YOUTUBE REVIEW: SCRIVENER BOOTCAMP by Jason Hough


If you write there are numerous programs available to help organize your thoughts including the old fashioned pen and paper. For the past two or three years I have been using the program SCRIVENER and though I love it I know that I am not taking advantage of all that it has to offer.
SCRIVENER BOOTCAMP Produced by Jason Hough is the best overview of the program I have seen, and I have watched a few.

Steamed live October 26, 2014 in preparation of National Novel Writing Month a.k.a. NaNoWriMo as a way to help those who take advantage of the 30 day FREE trial period SCRIVENOR has offerfed in the past. the video is informative sharing with the viewer what is really necessary to write a novel using SCRIVENER.   is held annually during the month of November, during that time writers throughout this nation  and the world attempt to write a novel in a month. The goal is 50,000 words in 30 days!
  I thought it very appropriate to encourage writers to take advantage of the free trial period Scrivener usually offers to participants and for those individuals who have told me they want to write a book


DISCLOSURE: I reviewed this video based on my personal preferences and without any solicitation from its’ producers. I was not asked to complete a review nor was I compensated for such. The producer of this video retains all rights and responsibilities for its’ content.

DON'T FORGET TO GIVE A THUMBS UP AND SUBSCRIBE TO JASON HOUGH CHANNEL.


I have not watched all of this, tell me what you thin.
Scrivener Revisions (Bootcamp part2) March 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment