Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2015

YOUTUBE REVIEW: KINDLE vs SMASHWORDS and why I left Smashwords Produced by Networks From A to Z

I would be lying if I said I make a lot of money selling my books on Smashwords, I do not. I was drawn to this video because I was toying with the idea of using Create Space to publish my next book which is an affiliate of Amazon.

Mihnea a Romanian living in Bangkok who writes and does YouTube videos discusses his experiences with publishing using Smashwords and Kindle Select. He shares with the viewer his expectations, disappointments and the decisions he made to promote his career as a writer. New writers will be surprised to discover how much money he made after over 2 years of publishing.

This 5 minutes and 20 seconds video is informative, entertaining, and produced very well.




DON'T FORGET TO "THUMBS UP" AND SUBSCRIBE TO HIS CHANNEL : Networks from A to Z

I had already pulled 3 of my books off of Smashwords.

DISCLOSURE: I reviewed this video based on my personal preferences and without any solicitation from its’ producers. I was not asked to complete a review nor was I compensated for such. The producer of this video retains all rights and responsibilities for its’ content.

No comments:

Post a Comment